Jonathan Cunningham MBE
The Southwest Care Exhibition are excited to announce our headline speaker for 2020.
An inspirational speaker with expertise in the delivery of outstanding social care, crisis intervention, and excellent leadership, Jonathan Cunningham MBE is a highly successful entrepreneur, and business mentor.
Jonathan is also the owner of Rosebank Care Home, one of the top 1% of providers graded outstanding by CQC, and registered manager of Birkdale Park Nursing Home, experiencing first-hand the life of a care professional, and all that comes with it.
Speaking at: TBC
Nadra Ahmed OBE DL
Chairman - National Care Association
• Nadra has been involved in the field of social care for over 30 years. Her background is in training and education, which has been the passion that drives her towards a quality service, underpinned and provided by a skilled workforce.
• Has been Chairman of NCA since 2001 and stepped down as a Trustee of Parkinson's UK in October 2018.
• Holds various positions within voluntary organisations, delivering services to vulnerable people in the community.
• Has been a member of a number of advisory committees in the DoH including a number at Ministerial level and served on government Taskforces.
• A regular contributor to journals and conferences and is frequently called upon by major media networks to represent the views of social care providers.
• In 2006 she was awarded the OBE for her services to Social Care.
• Deputy Lord Lieutenant of Kent and a Kent Ambassador.
• Awarded ‘Outstanding Contribution to the Business Community’
Speaking at: TBC
Other speakers are being confirmed and we will update further soon.
We will also add a timetable of speakers, CPD certified workshops and the events program will also be posted in due course.