Exhibit at the
Southwest Care Exhibition
The Southwest Care Exhibition is your gateway to showcase your product or service to key decision makers within the sector. The South West provides community-based services to an estimated 121,230 people. The Expo is the South West’s most specialised endeavour, to provide the best business solutions to the rapidly growing care industry. With technology being the “new model of care”, the Expo offers your business the ideal growth platform by letting you:-
• Initiate new business relations
• Attain sales deals
• Present innovations and new developments
• Cultivate existing business relations
• Prepare sales deals
• Show / discuss product variants
• Obtain an overall impression of the market situation
• Exchange experience
• Compare competitors
• Pass on specialist knowledge
• Making the best use of information and evidence to achieve the greatest impact
• Strengthening how IT works with strategic partners
• Continuing to build better relationships with the public
• Building relationships with organisations providing care
England’s population is at its highest ever level, at an estimated 53.1 million. Within this, 8.7 million people are aged 65 or over, and 1.2 million are 85 or over. As the population ages, we are seeing a rise in health conditions for which age is a major risk factor, such as dementia. There are now 800,000 people living with dementia across the UK.
It is forecast that one in three over-65s will develop dementia, which means providers will have to develop increasingly specialised skills to care for these people. More and more of us, are also living with long-term conditions such as diabetes, coronary heart disease and respiratory diseases. Further to this, the success story that is improved cancer treatments, also means that more people are living with cancer for longer. Older people are also increasingly living with co-morbidities such as heart disease, hypertension, arthritis and diabetes. Your products and services are supporting this ever-growing market, and our Expo will bring the supplier and buyer together with this one fantastic event.
Terms and Conditions
With the following PDF document you can download, view and print our Exhibition Terms and Conditions.