The Southwest Care Exhibition is your gateway to showcase your product or service to key decision makers within the sector. Stands range from 2 x 2 upwards, with flexible shell schemes to meet client requirements. All stands will come with lights and electric as standard and additional items such as chairs and cloths can be ordered separately on our booking page.
You can contact our friendly bookings team with any questions about exhibiting.
The South West provides community-based services to an estimated 121,230 people. The Expo is the South West’s most specialised endeavour, to provide the best business solutions to the rapidly growing care industry.
With technology being the “new model of care”, the Expo offers your business the ideal growth platform by letting you:-
• Initiate new business relations
• Attain sales deals
• Present innovations and new developments
• Cultivate existing business relations
• Prepare sales deals
• Show / discuss product variants
• Obtain an overall impression of the market situation
• Exchange experience
• Compare competitors
• Pass on specialist knowledge
• Making the best use of information and evidence to achieve the greatest impact
• Strengthening how IT works with strategic partners
• Continuing to build better relationships with the public
• Building relationships with organisations providing care