Porter Dodson Solicitors
Specialist Care Sector support across the South West.
Porter Dodson’s specialist care team appreciates the burden placed upon providers in the care sector by the almost continual flow of changes to the law and regulations in this area. Equally, we understand that as a care provider you are operating a business and therefore require proactive and cost-effective legal advice.
Free Consultation at the Innovative Care Exhibition 2019
Please visit our stand, number 45, and speak to one of our specialist legal advisers about issues which may be facing you as a manager or owner of a Care business.
Our team is committed to assisting you whatever the issues you face. Quite simply, it is our desire to be your long-term trusted advisor.
We are able to assist in the following areas:
• Employment and HR
• Regulatory issues
• Preparing for a CQC inspection and associated issues
• Safeguarding issues
• Expanding, acquiring or selling a care home or site
• Business formation, including the creation of partnerships and companies
• Training and personal development
• Business restructure
• Disputes, credit control and debt collection
• Care funding issues for care service users and their families