Care Control Systems Ltd
Transform care with Care Control; the easy-to-use digital care management system developed by a care home in Devon.
Care Control has been developed with an in-depth understanding of the challenges faced by service providers, acquired from owning and managing a care home.
Care Control is helping providers across the UK to transform care, improve service user outcomes, meet regulations and make time and cost savings.
Over 85,000 notes are recorded in Care Control every day with around 15,000 daily app logins.
How can Care Control benefit you?
• Record and access real-time care information quickly and easily at the touch of a button.
• Save time searching through paperwork; spend more quality time with service users.
• A clear audit trail for provable compliance.
• Have greater visibility into your service.
• Transform your data into useful information with instant reports, analysis and overviews.
• Always be in the loop.
• Automated alerts for quality assurance.
What do the Inspectors say about Care Control?
St. George’s Care Home in Taunton, Somerset have been using Care Control for just over a year. They were recently inspected and rated Outstanding by the CQC. In their report, the Inspector highly rated Care Control:
“…They had also introduced an electronic care plan system [Care Control]. Staff had trialled some systems before finding the care plan system they felt was right for the home. Care staff we spoke with thought the system was excellent and gave them good information.
There was an alert system [Care Control] which helped to make sure people received the care and treatment they needed. For example, if people needed prescribed creams applied, staff were alerted to this until the task had been carried out.”
Find out how Care Control can benefit your organisation. Visit us on stand 92 for a demonstration of our comprehensive yet easy-to-use system.