Training doesn’t have to be boring. Over 10,000 organisations and more than 4.5 million learners are now using the Relias learning management system globally, enjoying an intuitive learning experience, expert course content and engaging delivery. Our courses are highly interactive, employing the very best instructional design to ensure learners really learn. Our system incorporates gaming elements, using rewards and friendly competition to make compliance training more fun and enjoyable for your staff, and automated memory boosters to ensure your staff remember and apply their training.
Relias clients have unlimited access to an extensive library of essential training for statutory/mandatory requirements, clinical skills, the Care Certificate, and dementia care, plus optional access to additional soft-skills and leadership training. Dementia care training includes the Relias virtual reality experience ‘A Day in the Life of Henry’ as well as 14 courses meeting the requirements of the Dementia Core Skills Education and Training Framework.
Make life simple and save time for administrators by doing away with duplication of effort, multiple systems and spreadsheets. Instead, manage online learning, face-to-face training, your own training content, and policies/procedures in one intuitive, built-for-healthcare platform. Plus take the pain out of CQC inspection with simple yet sophisticated reporting.
· DELIVERING TRAINING AT SCALE, ACROSS CARE SETTINGS: Track live training, observations, completion dates, due dates, certificates and more – all in one place
· ONE SIMPLE USER PRICE: Full library access, no pay-per-course, no credits, no hidden charges. Care Certificate and dementia care training all included in the price
· 100% TURNOVER PROTECTION: If you lose a member of staff the replacement hire receives training at no extra cost
· USE OUR COURSES, PLUS CREATE YOUR OWN CONTENT: A comprehensive and growing library of CPD-accredited courses, and a user-friendly LMS to easily create your own
· QUICK-START SYSTEM: Add a new member of staff and assign them training in just a few clicks
· STAFF TRAINING ON AUTOPILOT: One-click reporting, and training plans are automatically assigned